Which woproject.jar file to build WOLips 3.4.x via ant

From: Michael Hast (mhas..esertsky.com)
Date: Mon Jan 26 2009 - 11:16:17 EST

    Hi:

    We are in the process of upgrading to WOLips 3.4.x which means we also
    need to upgrade our ant build files. Also we need to use the newest
    version of the woproject.jar file. We closely modeled our build files
    after Project WOnders build files. I see that WOnder has its own version
    of woproject.jar (533434 Jul 14 2008) which is different from the one
    installed with WOLips (1051627 Jan 23 11:10). Which one should be used?

    Michael.

    --
    Tel: (520) 572-9410
    Desert Sky Software: www.desertsky.com