Re: Which woproject.jar file to build WOLips 3.4.x via ant

From: Michael Hast (mhas..esertsky.com)
Date: Mon Jan 26 2009 - 19:06:03 EST

    Hi Chuck:

    I am all for modern ant. Are there any docs for WOPath? I am not quite
    sure how I would integrate it. Is WOPath inside of WOCompile? I am
    building it outside of Eclipse, do I need to set eclipse="false"? What
    does WOPath's <frameworks root="User".../> resolve to?

    How will that help with my original observation that using WOnder's
    woproject.jar actually build and using WOLips woproject.jar the ant
    build fails.

    Michael.

    --
    Tel: (520) 572-9410