Re: WOSecurityHandler not found

From: Ray Kiddy (ra..anymede.org)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2009 - 13:27:10 EST

    In an effort to capture the knowledge from Philip here, I created this:

            http://issues.objectstyle.org/jira/browse/WOL-963

    Was thinking perhaps in a wiki page? But probably not. I summarized
    the content below in the bug. Presumably WOLips needs to do something
    smarter to make this happen, so this seems to be a WOLips bug in some
    sense, but I will leave that for others to guess at.

    If I mis-wrote anything in the bug, please let me know or update the
    content.

    cheers - ray

    On Jan 27, 2009, at 4:06 AM, J. Philip Porschke wrote:

> [...]
    > <parameter name="sendMultiRefs" value="true"/>
    > <parameter name="sendXsiTypes" value="true"/>
    > <parameter name="sendXMLDeclaration" value="true"/>
    > <requestFlow>
    > <handler
    > type
    > =
    > "java:com.webobjects.webservices.support._private.WOSecurityHandler"/>
    > <handler
    > type="java:com.webobjects.appserver._private.WOServerSessionHandler"/>
    > </requestFlow>
    > <responseFlow>
    > <handler
    > type="java:com.webobjects.appserver._private.WOServerSessionHandler"/>
    > <handler
    > type
    > =
    > "java:com.webobjects.webservices.support._private.WOSecurityHandler"/>
    > </responseFlow>
    > </globalConfiguration>
    > <handler name="URLMapper"
    > type="java:org.apache.axis.handlers.http.URLMapper"/>
    > <handler name="HTTPActionHandler"
    > type="java:org.apache.axis.handlers.http.HTTPActionHandler"/>
    > <handler name="RPCDispatcher"
    > type="java:org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider"/>
    > <handler name="MsgDispatcher"
    > type="java:org.apache.axis.providers.java.MsgProvider"/>
    > <transport name="http">
    > <requestFlow>
    > <handler type="HTTPActionHandler"/>
    > <handler type="URLMapper"/>
    > </requestFlow>
    > </transport>
    > </deployment>
    >
    > in the Resource folder of the deployed application the webservices
    > worked again.
    > Thanks again for help on my issue.
    >
    > Sincerely
    > Philip
    >
    > Am 27.01.2009 um 10:38 schrieb J. Philip Porschke:
    >
    >> Hi Bill,
    >>
    >> thanks for your help on this issue.
    >>
    >> I will roll back to 5.4.2 on my development system and try to
    >> deploy it on the up to date runtime Environment.
    >>
    >> Philip Porschke
    >>
    >> Am 27.01.2009 um 10:18 schrieb Bill Michell:
    >>
    >>> This class has been moved to a new package –
    >>> com.webobjects.services.support…
    >>>
    >>> You are only seeing this bug because of another problem; the fully
    >>> qualified name of this class is specified correctly inside a
    >>> configuration plist file in one of the core frameworks, but if the
    >>> resource manager can’t load the plist, it falls back to a hard-
    >>> coded version instead – it is this hard-coded version that has not
    >>> been updated.
    >>>
    >>> When I raised this in Apple’s bug tracker, the response was that
    >>> they were already aware of the problem, and the fix should be in
    >>> the next WebObjects version.
    >>>
    >>> In the mean time, my deployed application still works correctly –
    >>> just not from within Eclipse.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Bill Michell
    >>> Development Team Leader, Broadcast Platforms, BBC FM&T (Journalism).

    >>> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: