Re: last chance for stable

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2009 - 15:53:36 EST

    > I've just upgraded to the nightly build and latest Wonder and i get
    > the same error. Do you have a solution for that?
    Which one of the errors? You specifically get the
    "java.lang.BigDecimal" (with a .lang and not a .math)? And you're
    using the absolute latest nightly or the nightly from a couple days
    ago? There is ONE other place in the code that had a
    java.lang.BigDecimal typo that I just committed a nightly fix for, but
    it's actually been there for months, so if this isn't exactly your
    problem, I don't want to push another stable right away.

    ms