Re: WOLips can't load prototypes from jar anymore

From: Henrique Prange (hprang..mail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2009 - 08:26:25 EST

    Hi Mike,

    Mike Schrag wrote:

    > Anyway, fix committed. Can a jar person try that out (i tried it on
    > jars inside and outside the project and it worked)?

    My models have the prototypes loaded correctly again. Thanks Mike.

    > I also added
    > support for double-clicking index.eomodeld's from inside the jar, which
    > opens the right model now, too.

    This feature is cool. But it didn't work for me. :( I got a "Failed to
    load model. NullPointerException." message while trying to open the
    ERPrototypes model. And there is no stack trace for that error too. I'm
    running WOLips in development mode right now to see why this is happening.

    Cheers,

    Henrique