Re: WOLips can't load prototypes from jar anymore

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2009 - 13:20:46 EST

    On 29/01/2009, at 4:45 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    >> Sorry for the delay ... 3.4.5653 seems okay for working with models
    >> that reference models in jars. i.e., depending on ERPrototypes
    >> (which is in a jar)
    >> works fine for MyEOModel. But as far as *opening* that model on its
    >> own you can see it's not possible to open the erprototypes.eomodeld
    >> itself separately via the *.eomodeld/.
    > fixed ... well .. you have to open index.eomodeld inside a jar

    No problems. 3.4.5561 works for this too. Thanks!

    > ... no plans to support double-clicking the eomodel bundle folder
    > inside the jar at this point, but then I'm not sure how often people
    > want to do this anyway.

    Rarely.

    imo it'd be a generally useful feature to be able to toggle between
    showing the bundles' contents or not. Or better, always be able to
    expand it so you can jump straight to a plist if desired - and having
    a target clickable next to the bundle itself to open it perhaps. As it
    stands, you can't reveal the contents of models in your project
    without flipping to the navigator view. Nothing high priority of course.

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck