Working with Plugins

From: Andrew Lindesay (ap..indesay.co.nz)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2009 - 17:15:51 EST

    Hello;

    I have done this before and successfully contributed patches/features,
    but I seem to be having trouble working with Eclipse 3.4.1 to get the
    wolips plug-ins into the IDE for trying to resolve my problem
    discussed in email "Question on Validating Key Paths in Component
    Editor" yesterday.

    I have checked-out;

            https://svn.objectstyle.org/repos/woproject/core

    ...but Eclipse is not identifying the plugins. Same thing if I
    checkout;

            https://svn.objectstyle.org/repos/woproject/core/plugins/org.objectstyle.wolips.bindings

    The "team project set" doesn't work as I am using the "subversive"
    plug-ins which I gather is what people are using these days?

    I have read over;

            http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Building+WOLips

    ...but can't seem to quite get there.

    Any help appreciated.