Entity Modeler - Entity index - not working?

From: Ramon Havermans (ramon.centri..mail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 30 2009 - 06:31:59 EST

    Hi,

    What i'm trying to do is model a unique constraint on a name parameter
    of an entity in Entity Modeler (Destinct - hashed - Ascending). After
    i have done this i'm trying to generate SQL that will actually contain
    the unique index constraint. What happens is that this unique
    constraint does not show up in the generated SQL.

    Is this a bug, am I doing something wrong, or am I suspecting
    something wrong here?

    Some details:
    - WO 5.4.2
    - WoLibs 3.4.5667