Stable Installer Update (5667)

From: Jeremy Matthews (jeremymatthew..ac.com)
Date: Sat Jan 31 2009 - 00:49:38 EST

    Note: Updates to the turnkey installer are happening much more
    frequently now as our semi-automated build system is in place. Updates
    are not set on a predetermined basis, but will be released according
    to frequency of core wolips updates.

    Along with the new stable version of WOLips (3.4.5667), a new mac
    turnkey installer is available (Leopard required), and consists of the
    following items:

    Eclipse 3.4 (Ganymede)
    WOLips 3.4.5667 (new stable)
    EOGenerator Templates
    Standalone Entity Modeler
    Wonder Frameworks, JAR Frameworks, Docs, RuleModeler
    FrontBase Database, Management Applications, Startup Item, JDBC
    Extension, and EOMBundle
    Launchd Scripts for JavaMonitor + wotaskd

    All items are the latest release, as of this afternoon about 2 PM

    More links:
    http://idisk.mac.com/jeremymatthews-Public/Eclipse+WOLips.zip?disposition=download+6674

    Redundant link:
    http://sisuworks.com/files/Eclipse+WOLips.zip

    Since I no longer develop in WO on a routine basis, it'd be great if I
    got feedback on bugs or potential improvements.

    Thanks,
    jeremy