how to download the previous stable wolips?

From: Jephte CLAIN (Jephte.Clai..niv-reunion.fr)
Date: Sat Jan 31 2009 - 01:46:45 EST

    hello

    I need to patch and build an "old" wolips project made by a third party.
    they have not migrated their project (yet) to the new path hotness, and
    they won't do it anytime soon.

    I'd like to download and install the previous stable wolips (3.3.x)

    Where can I find the previous stable wolips? I should I have done this a
    week or two ago :-)

    thanks for your answers. with best regards,
    jephté clain

    PS: I know that the new wolips automatically "migrate" the project, but
    they heavily modified the build.xml and they depend on some features of
    wolips 3.3. I managed to port this particular project to wolips 3.4, and
    build it, but they have some ~30 other projects that I might have to
    patch like this. instead, I would like to use directly wolips 3.3