Re: WOLips Development prefs

From: Anjo Krank (anj..rank.net)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2009 - 04:44:53 EST

    I don't like it. It's yet another indirection that will eventually
    break for someone who in turn complains to the maling lists, it will
    make build scripts more complicated and provides no real gain. In
    fact, we have build scripts that actually use these variable and it
    has been a nuisance.

    > The motives for me in doing this is primarily to fix the problem
    > where wolips won't create components java classes in the right dir
    > (for maven projects).

    Then by all means fix the "maven project" to recognize the "correct
    folder" or live with the consequences. What's with that stuff anyway?
    I thought there were plugins to deal with this?

    Cheers, Anjo