Re: WOLips Development prefs

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2009 - 13:02:53 EST

    > There's a more dirty work around I suppose... fixing the component
    > creation wizard to put the java source in the right dir (e.g.,
    > allowing you to adjust the selected source dir)
    this is the correct fix, IMO ... note that there was also a problem in
    the standard maven project templates which marked every folder as a
    source folder (including resources) which has been fixed in the new
    stable. I haven't fixed the component wizard yet, but when I do, it
    will support guessing "right" for the two layouts I specified, and
    allow picking a new path just in case you are intending to make a test
    case component (so we'd have to support overrides anyway).

    ms