Re: WOLips Development prefs

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2009 - 18:17:18 EST

    On 02/02/2009, at 5:02 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    >> There's a more dirty work around I suppose... fixing the component
    >> creation wizard to put the java source in the right dir (e.g.,
    >> allowing you to adjust the selected source dir)
    > this is the correct fix, IMO ...

    fair enough.

    > note that there was also a problem in the standard maven project
    > templates which marked every folder as a source folder (including
    > resources) which has been fixed in the new stable.

    This is quite common practice for maven/eclipse integration.
    e.g., creating an appfuse project the core module looks as attached:

    In our case the src/main/[resources|components|webserver-resources]
    has Excluded: **

    > I haven't fixed the component wizard yet, but when I do, it will
    > support guessing "right" for the two layouts I specified, and allow
    > picking a new path just in case you are intending to make a test
    > case component (so we'd have to support overrides anyway).

    ok. Is this something you're planning for the near future? Just
    wondering as if not I assume patches are welcome that achieve
    something towards these goals?

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck