Re: Problem with 10.5.5 / Eclipse has returned - a solution

From: Riccardo De Menna (demenn..dm-web.com)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2009 - 05:29:15 EST

    Incredible... problem has returned for me as well. Weird that it's
    always me and David to get it back.
    The first time I got it it was with the OS preinstalled from factory.
    I reinstalled it to solve the problem so now it's NOT the same OS as
    it was before... still...

    Last night I was working on eclipse till late. Everything was fine...
    I'm sure I compiled and launched apps millions of times... then I
    decided to take a break and work on installing some stuff on a Mac OS
    X Server. The only thing I can possibly think being related to this is
    that I installed the MacOSXServer admin tools on my machine (not the
    server... server had them already). Mind... only the admin tools...
    nothing else.
    This morning... baaaam... "Cannot connect to VM" !!!
    I can't really go through an OS reinstall atm so I used John's 64bit
    forced stripping path. It works and I'm back on track but I don't
    really like it. Please if someone finds out what it is let us know.

    Riccardo De Menna