Re: WOLips Development prefs

From: Ricardo J. Parada (rparad..ac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2009 - 10:20:11 EST

    On Feb 2, 2009, at 10:06 AM, Anders Peterson wrote:

    > I agree with Mike/Anjo/Chuck that supporting endless configurability
    > is not a very good idea. In this case; if I comply and restructure
    > my project layout I lose 8 years of cvs history - not happy about
    > that!

    At work we restructured our projects to fluffy bunny switched from cvs
    to subversion. The cvs repository is still there if anybody wants to
    take a look at the history prior to the switch to subversion.

    I'm happier with fluggy bunny because eclipse/wolips work great.
    And subversion is better than cvs.