Re: No valid EOF ClassLoader factory defined

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2009 - 11:26:54 EST

    you can't just run Standalone Entity Modeler outside of a project
    structure ... it has to know where to find dependent models (look in
    the archives for discussions on how to set this up). it's highly
    recommended that most people use the Entity Modeler built into Eclipse
    as it has full access to eclipse project metadata so you don't need to
    mess with this.