Re: Heap space

From: Valerio Luccio (valerio.lucci..yu.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 03 2009 - 12:50:02 EST

    Susanne Schneider wrote:
    > Hi Valerio,
    >
    > in the Eclipse run configuration window, there is a tab "Arguments"
    > where you can add this parameter to the "VM arguments" entry pane. In
    > the WOMonitor configuration page there is a similar entry panel called
    > "additional arguments" where you can add this.
    >
    > HTH,
    > Susanne
    Thanks,
    I tried to add the arguments in the WOMonitor configuration and then
    restart the application, but when I looked at the running process (using
    ps) the additional arguments where nowhere to be found. I tried to run
    jconsole, but for some reason it doesn't show the process.

    As for the "VM arguments" in Eclipse, those apply to the application
    when you run it from within Eclipse, not when it's deployed.

    --
    Valerio Luccio			(212) 998-8736
    Center for Brain Imaging	4 Washington Place, Room 156

    "In an open world, who needs windows or gates?"