Re: WOLips Development prefs

From: Jephte CLAIN (Jephte.Clai..niv-reunion.fr)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2009 - 08:37:37 EST

    Mike Schrag a écrit :
    >> I feel like doing it. But I don't have the time for the moment. I have
    >> modified Wolips just enough to include some process I used in my ant
    >> scripts.
    > Inside of Eclipse I don't see why this would be necessary at all ... If
    > it's a regular Java project, then you don't have
    > Resources/WebServerResources, so just link to it. I can't think of any
    > reason you would need custom Eclipse plugins for anything you've
    > described so far.

    Indeed, it is not related. I just wanted to say that I don't have the
    time to contribute seriously. But I'm always talking too much :-)

    I had to modify Wolips because my components files
    (Comp.wo/Comp.{html,wod,woo} and Comp.api) are generated from an xml
    file, in a custom syntax called SOX. And launching ant after every file
    modification is so slow :-) I had to include this transformation in
    wolips to not going mad. I took just a day of development to achieve :-)

    with best regards,
    jephté clain