Re: cant find woproperties.xml

From: Michael Schmiedgen (schmiedge..akwa.de)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2009 - 11:35:45 EST

    Hi Andy,

    I got the same problem and installed new WOLips/Wonder
    versions, created new build.xml and created new wolips.properties
    with woproperties.xml from current woproject source.
    Nothing helped. After some investigation I found this:

    http://svn.objectstyle.org/repos/woproject/trunk/woproject/woenvironment/src/java/org/objectstyle/woenvironment/env/WOVariables.java

    So I rewrote wolips.properties this way:

    wo.system.root=D\:/Apple
    wo.system.frameworks=D\:/Apple/Library/Frameworks
    wo.local.root=D\:/Apple/Local
    wo.local.frameworks=D\:/Apple/Local/Library/Frameworks
    wo.apps.root=D\:/Apple/Local/Library/WebObjects/Applications
    wo.extensions=D\:/Apple/Local/Library/WebObjects/Extensions

    Now it works fine.

    Hope this helps,
       Michael

    --
      Michael Schmiedgen, BSc

    Takwa GmbH Bodelschwinghstr. 25 99096 Erfurt GERMANY

    Tel +49 361 6534096 Fax +49 361 6534097 Mail schmiedge..akwa.de Web http://www.takwa.de/

    Geschaeftsfuehrung: Ingo Buchholz HRB 12964, Amtsgericht Erfurt