Re: [SOLVED] Re: Ant can't see my framework project

From: Miguel Arroz (arro..uiamac.com)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2009 - 18:30:20 EST

    Hi!

       What amazes me on that island is that they have 1000 people living
    there... with free Wi-Fi.

       The only bad thing is that the flight from Portugal costs about
    2000 euros, because they are our antipodes. Naturally, if there's
    anything close to the paradise in earth, this damn country had to be
    as far away as technically possible.

       What will they thing when we arrive there in some kind of boat with
    fifty goats and the WO Mafia t-shirts?

       Yours

    Miguel Arroz

    http://www.survs.com