Entity Modeler sql generation problem with Postgresql

From: Jean Pierre Malrieu (jp.malrie..ree.fr)
Date: Sat Feb 07 2009 - 14:09:11 EST

    Reposting the following from Wonder-disc to the right list:

    Hi list,

    i'm using postgresql and putting my tables, sequences... in a specific
    schema
    (not the public schema).
    Thus I prefix all table names by the schema's name in the eomodel.
    Entity Modeler generates wrong sql when it comes to primary keys and
    For example ("series" is the schema) :

        ALTER TABLE series.Indicator ADD CONSTRAINT series.Indicator_pk
    PRIMARY KEY
    (id);

    series.Indicator_pk is not a valid pk name for postgresql, removing
    the prefix
    corrects the problem.
    There is the same problem with indexes but not with foreign keys,
    foreign key
    names are not prefixed when generated.
    How can i tweak this sql generation thing ?

    PS: that is with Eclipse 3.4 + WOLips 3.4.5578 (Wonder version is
    irrelevant I guess)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    @+

    Alexis Tual