WOLips Site down?

From: Gustavo Pizano (webobjectspicor..mail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2009 - 12:19:13 EST

    Hello all,

    Well i dunno if you read the last email I sent, about all the problems
    Im having for being away such a long time, anyway I have just come
    from work and Im gonna give it another try, but unfortunately trying
    to get WoLips via software update its impossible, the server is down,
    or something, also trying to access the Wonder site to download the
    framework once again.

    Please let me know what should I do. (referring to my last email)

    Gustavo