Re: Latest stable framework problem

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Thu Feb 12 2009 - 12:18:34 EST

    On Feb 12, 2009, at 7:32 AM, Ken Anderson wrote:

    > All,
    >
    > On windows on the latest 3.4 and the latest wolips stable, if I
    > create a new framework project in a brand new workspace, it
    > complains that the webobjects frameworks are 'unbound'.
    >
    > NEXT_ROOT is set properly, and wobuild.properties in ${user.home}/
    > Library has the correct paths as well.

    ${user.home}/Library/wobuild.properties is obsolete. Running the new
    WOLips _should_ create
    ~/Library/Application\ Support/WOLips/wolips.properties

    If that is missing on your machine, create it from this (after
    appropriate changes):

    #Fri Oct 17 14:08:02 PDT 2008
    wo.system.root=/System
    wo.user.frameworks=/Users/chuck/Library/Frameworks
    wo.system.frameworks=/System/Library/Frameworks
    wo.bootstrapjar=/System/Library/WebObjects/JavaApplications/
    wotaskd.woa/WOBootstrap.jar
    wo.network.frameworks=/Network/Library/Frameworks
    wo.api.root=/Developer/ADC%20Reference%20Library/documentation/
    WebObjects/Reference/API/
    wo.network.root=/Network
    wo.extensions=/Library/WebObjects/Extensions
    wo.user.root=/Users/chuck
    wo.local.frameworks=/Library/Frameworks
    wo.apps.root=/Library/WebObjects/Applications
    wo.local.root=/

    No, I don't know why it did not get created. If you have any idea,
    Mike sure would like to know.

    Chuck

    --
    Chuck Hill             Senior Consultant / VP Development