Re: general question: Eclipse memory usage

From: Q (qdola..mail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2009 - 00:43:21 EST

    On 12/02/2009, at 11:55 AM, TW wrote:

    > The only other plugin I'm using is the eGit plugin which I've used
    > for some time now. I do actively update it though so that could be a
    > contributor.

    I used to have eGit installed, but it caused some serious performance
    issues for me. Try removing it and see if the problem continues.

    I have all of wonder, all of wolips, along with a couple of dozen work
    and personal projects, most of them open all the time, and memory or
    VM size isn't an issue for me even after having eclipse open for days
    at a time.

    --
    Seeya...Q

    Quinton Dolan - qdola..mail.com Gold Coast, QLD, Australia (GMT+10) Ph: +61 419 729 806