Re: general question: Eclipse memory usage

From: Ramon Havermans (ramon.centri..mail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2009 - 02:35:10 EST

    I got egit as well and i don't have any problems. Turned on Heap
    status monitor on General settings of Eclipse, I will monitor it for
    you. I don't need to restart Eclipse other than restarting when
    automatic updates tells me there is a new version of my plugins
    (WOLibs mostly) and sometimes after working with EOModeler. I only
    leave projects open that are in my current workings set, lets say
    around 5 projects.