Re: WOProject: First Time Maven User

From: Dov Rosenberg (drosenber..nquira.com)
Date: Sun Feb 15 2009 - 20:17:41 EST

    When I tried using the woframework-archetype I got a bunch of errors like:

    [WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
    reference : template = archetype-resources/pom.xml [line 33,column 34] :
    ${woversion} is not a valid reference.
    [WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
    reference : template = archetype-resources/pom.xml [line 38,column 34] :
    ${woversion} is not a valid reference.
    [WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
    reference : template = archetype-resources/pom.xml [line 43,column 34] :
    ${woversion} is not a valid reference.
    [WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
    reference : template = archetype-resources/build.xml [line 17,column 33] :
    ${user.home} is not a valid reference.
    [WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
    reference : template = archetype-resources/build.xml [line 17,column 45] :
    ${file.separator} is not a valid reference.
    [WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
    reference : template = archetype-resources/build.xml [line 19,column 33] :
    ${user.home} is not a valid reference.
    [WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
    reference : template = archetype-resources/build.xml [line 19,column 45] :
    ${file.separator} is not a valid reference.
    [WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
    reference : template = archetype-resources/build.xml [line 19,column 69] :
    ${file.separator} is not a valid reference.
    [WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
    reference : template = archetype-resources/build.xml [line 28,column 47] :
    ${user.home} is not a valid reference.
    [WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
    reference : template = archetype-resources/build.xml [line 28,column 59] :
    ${file.separator} is not a valid reference.
    [WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
    reference : template = archetype-resources/build.xml [line 28,column 83] :
    ${file.separator} is not a valid reference.
    [WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
    reference : template = archetype-resources/build.xml [line 29,column 53] :
    ${wo.wolocalroot} is not a valid reference.
    [WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
    reference : template = archetype-resources/build.xml [line 35,column 50] :
    ${install.dir} is not a valid reference.
    [WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
    reference : template = archetype-resources/build.xml [line 49,column 36] :
    ${project.name} is not a valid reference.
    [WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
    reference : template = archetype-resources/build.xml [line 49,column 62] :
    ${dest.dir} is not a valid reference.
    [WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
    reference : template = archetype-resources/build.xml [line 49,column 99] :
    ${customInfoPListContent} is not a valid reference.
    [WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
    reference : template = archetype-resources/build.xml [line 49,column 142] :
    ${principalClass} is not a valid reference.
    [WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
    reference : template = archetype-resources/build.xml [line 49,column 181] :
    ${eoAdaptorClassName} is not a valid reference.
    [WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
    reference : template = archetype-resources/build.xml [line 49,column 217] :
    ${javaVersion} is not a valid reference.
    [WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
    reference : template = archetype-resources/build.xml [line 49,column 250] :
    ${cfBundleVersion} is not a valid reference.
    [WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
    reference : template = archetype-resources/build.xml [line 49,column 292] :
    ${cfBundleShortVersion} is not a valid reference.
    [WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
    reference : template = archetype-resources/build.xml [line 49,column 329] :
    ${cfBundleID} is not a valid reference.
    [WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
    reference : template = archetype-resources/build.xml [line 50,column 39] :
    ${classes.dir} is not a valid reference.
    [WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
    reference : template = archetype-resources/build.xml [line 91,column 43] :
    ${wo.dir.user.home.library.frameworks} is not a valid reference.
    [WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
    reference : template = archetype-resources/build.xml [line 96,column 43] :
    ${wo.wolocalroot} is not a valid reference.
    [WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
    reference : template = archetype-resources/build.xml [line 101,column 43] :
    ${wo.wosystemroot} is not a valid reference.
    [WARNING] org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException:
    reference : template = archetype-resources/build.xml [line 107,column 47] :
    ${wo.wolocalroot} is not a valid reference.

    Thanks

    Dov