Java jar project w/ WO

From: Ken Anderson (kenlist..nderhome.com)
Date: Mon Feb 16 2009 - 07:59:25 EST

    Everyone,

    I have a few java jar projects in my WO workspace. They're needed
    outside of the WO world as well as inside, which is why they're not
    frameworks.

    Today (in 3.3), the install dir of the jars is the root dir of a WO
    framework, and that framework has that jar as one of the jars it
    includes.

    Is this the best approach? I'm planning on converting to the new
    hotness, and wouldn't mind cleaning this up if there's a better way.

    Thanks,
    Ken