Re: Java jar project w/ WO

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Feb 16 2009 - 09:41:23 EST

  • Next message: Freddie Tilley (JIRA): "[OS-JIRA] Created: (WOL-970) When html resources are included as resources Components directory is included when building"

    The "proper" way is to either do a maven build and just have a
    dependency on those, or do a bundle framework where your jars are in
    the project's Libraries folder and added to the build path. For
    instance, you can see Wonder's ERJars.framework which does this.

    ms