Re: Using jar version of frameworks with WOLips?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2009 - 13:20:05 EST

    jar support is a second class citizen right now in wolips, though it
    should work, and WOBootstrap currently does not support nested jars,
    which means you need to handle the custom build process yourself if
    you have jars in your frameworks .... or, i guess, maven ... pick your
    poison. I'm pretty sure that the only people who use jar frameworks
    also use maven.

    ms