debug build classpath problem

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2009 - 20:44:57 EST

    Hi there (esp. Mike),

    got a problem with my colleague's Eclipse. When running from Eclipse
    it's not picking up the frameworks on the classpath (i.e., Properties
    files, EOModels, not being loaded). It doesn't make sense. I've
    created a fresh workspace, imported the projects .. still the same
    problem. Works fine on mine. Makes no sense at all.

    I'm about to just copy over Eclipse itself from my machine - but in
    the meantime, any ideas?

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck