Re: NPE at startup of my woapps

From: Guillaume Polet (guillaumedenal..mail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2009 - 08:12:21 EST

    Yes indeed, I'm using the stable build (or at least the one retrieved
    from the stable url, build #3.4.5679). Unfortunately I could not find
    any more recent build on the nightly server. Is this the correct url for
    nightly: http://webobjects.mdimension.com/wolip 3.s/nightly/ ?

    The only features I haven't installed are:
    * WOLips Apple Maven Integration (since I'm on Windows, I guess I must
    skip this one)
    * WOLips JProfiler Launching (I'm using YourKit, so I guess I can pass
    this one as well)
    * WOLips Groovy support (I suppose it requires groovy, so I don't use it
    either)
    * WOLips Goodies Mac (Again, on Windows, so don't need it)

    Otherwise I have everything else (according to the update manager)
    updated to the latest version.

    Guillaume