Re: Questions about WOMonitor

From: Michael Bushkov (mbushko..emax.ru)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2009 - 10:03:15 EST

    Considering automated applications starting/stopping/restarting. This may
    help:
    http://lists.apple.com/archives/webobjects-deploy/2008/Mar/msg00028.html

    While the example can only terminate particular application, I think it can
    be extended to start them as well.

    --
    With best regards,
    Michael Bushkov