Stable Installer Update (5680)

From: Jeremy Matthews (jeremymatthew..ac.com)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2009 - 22:56:41 EST

    Note: Updates to the turnkey installer are happening much more
    frequently now as our semi-automated build system is in place. Updates
    are not set on a predetermined basis, but will be released according
    to frequency of core wolips updates.

    Question: Is there any interest in a nightly build of this installer?

    Along with the new stable version of WOLips (3.4.5680), a new mac
    turnkey installer is available (Leopard required), and consists of the
    following items:

    Eclipse 3.4 (Ganymede)
    WOLips 3.4.5680 (new stable)
    EOGenerator Templates
    Wonder Frameworks, JAR Frameworks, Docs, RuleModeler
    FrontBase Database, Management Applications, Startup Item, JDBC
    Extension, and EOMBundle
    Launchd Scripts for JavaMonitor + wotaskd

    All items are the latest release, as of this afternoon about 8 AM

    More links:
    http://idisk.mac.com/jeremymatthews-Public/Eclipse+WOLips.zip?disposition=download+6674

    Redundant link:
    http://sisuworks.com/files/Eclipse+WOLips.zip

    Since I no longer develop in WO on a routine basis, it'd be great if I
    got feedback on bugs or potential improvements.

    Thanks,
    jeremy