Re: opposite method to objectMatchingKeyAndValue

From: Stamenkovic Florijan (flor38..ac.com)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2009 - 09:43:10 EST

    On Feb 21, 2009, at 04:30, Paul Hoadley wrote:

    > I see a thread from 2003 [1] that seems to indicate that uniqueness
    > of an attribute isn't expressible in an EO model. I take it the
    > only way to add such a constraint, then, is manually?

    AFAIK: yes.

    However, it *might* be possible to enhance EntityModeler to include
    this info in the EOModel, and thereby to generate SQL that does this
    for you... It would not be information present at runtime, in the
    programatic rep of the model, which could be a source of confusion,
    but it might be a convenient feature nevertheless. And who knows,
    maybe Apple would pick up on it and include this info in the EOModel
    standard... Any thoughts on this from WOProject folks?