wocomponent wizard preview

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 22 2009 - 22:10:40 EST

    So here's a preview of what I'm looking to submit patches of as a 'new
    and improved' component creation wizard.

    So, this is a call for feedback (note feedback vs commitment to do :)
    - first impressions
    - features you think might be useful additions / behaviours
    - does anyone actually care greatly about the current component wizard?

    FYI:
    - the component / source/package folders will auto-populate depending
    on selection
    - the superclass will default to WOComponent (perhaps look at
    remembering previous stuff)
    - if you select abstract or default modifiers the component view will
    disable
    - as different from the standard class creation wizard I've defaulted
    constructors and comments to true.
    - the wizard icon in the top-right is from Andrew Lindesay (it may
    change) using default wizard background
    - later on I'll perhaps look at being able to associate templates for
    component view things in the workspace / project.

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck