Re: In Progress: Wonder Maven Tutorial

From: Mr. G Brown (gsbrow..mich.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 22 2009 - 22:14:16 EST

    On Feb 20, 2009, at 3:24 PM, Lachlan Deck wrote:

    > Hi Greg,
    >
    > On 20/02/2009, at 11:55 PM, Mr. G Brown wrote:
    >
    >> I am working on :
    >>
    >> http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Maven+Creating
    >> +Wonder+Applications
    >>
    >> And maybe Lachlan Deck or someone would like to check it for
    >> accuracy, as I admit being human and making many--too many--mistakes.
    >
    > Great start. I've adjusted the pom + added inline comments.
    >
    > What issues did you have in mind for #4 Possible classpath issues;
    > the eclipse component editor has multiple Component and Display
    > Group tabs.?

    I just verified the wiki, it works. This time I didn't have multiple
    Component and Display tabs, so it might have been something that got
    screwed up in the test project I was using.

    The pom is improved!

    I am guessing that in 3 years Maven will

    >> And what about Wonder D2W ?
    >
    > I've never really used it other than out of curiosity. Another TODO :)

    It can do a lot of work for you, a few custom pages the hard way,
    then for admin type pages D2W can auto generate all of those pages.

    > with regards,
    > --
    >
    > Lachlan Deck

    Mr. G Brown