Re: wocomponent wizard preview

From: Q (qdola..mail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2009 - 17:47:45 EST

    On 24/02/2009, at 5:47 AM, Andrew Lindesay wrote:

    > Hello Chuck;
    >
    > If everything is UTF-8 under WO 5.4 (and rightly so) then I do not
    > need all those hundreds of extra files.

    I *think* wo 5.4 does the right thing and defaults to UTF-8, I haven't
    confirmed it. Pierre mentioned it some time ago, but I am not sure if
    he was referring to all aspects of character encoding, or just the RR
    loop.

    Even so, wolips does its best to protect you from all this character
    encoding mess, and lets you get on with the job, at the expense of
    having a woo file in your components. Since adding this feature to
    wolips we hardly ever hear from people with encoding issues anymore.

    --
    Seeya...Q

    Quinton Dolan - qdola..mail.com Gold Coast, QLD, Australia (GMT+10) Ph: +61 419 729 806