Re: wocomponent wizard preview

From: Anjo Krank (anj..rank.net)
Date: Tue Feb 24 2009 - 02:11:51 EST

    I'd also prefer a list of user-templates to the "xhtml-transitional"
    thingy. While it's pretty seldom that I'd need a custom project type,
    a custom "Page" type with my own wrapper etc is rather common. Right
    now I end up copying the html and bindings from existing pages and
    strip it down.

    Cheers, Anjo