How to edit a component

From: Anders Peterson (anders_peterso..ptimatika.se)
Date: Tue Feb 24 2009 - 05:20:09 EST

    I've begun the process to become Mike-compliant!

    Everything is upgraded to the latest version. WOBuilder is gone; so now I'm a
    complete beginner again and can't even edit a component...

    I was reading on the wiki about editing a component, but that doesn't match the
    current tools. I can't see the wod file.

    http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Edit+a+WO+Component

    There is a Bindings view that looks very promising, but it is not part the
    default WOLips perspective and is marked as experimental.

    Do I have to use inline bindings? I've never done that so far. I believe I read
    that the Apple and Wonder versions of inline bindings were not compatible - is
    this (still) true?

    /Anders