Re: How to edit a component

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Tue Feb 24 2009 - 11:48:48 EST

    On Feb 24, 2009, at 2:20 AM, Anders Peterson wrote:

    > I've begun the process to become Mike-compliant!
    >
    > Everything is upgraded to the latest version. WOBuilder is gone; so
    > now I'm a complete beginner again and can't even edit a component...

    'sniff. He is all grown up now! :-P

    > I was reading on the wiki about editing a component, but that
    > doesn't match the current tools. I can't see the wod file.

    It should look like this:

    The .html and .wod view are resizable. My guess is that your .wod
    view is just compressed. Grab the dark grey divider handle and drag
    it up. Better?

    > http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Edit+a+WO+Component
    >
    > There is a Bindings view that looks very promising, but it is not
    > part the default WOLips perspective and is marked as experimental.

    Coming from WOBuilder you might find it useful.

    > Do I have to use inline bindings? I've never done that so far. I
    > believe I read that the Apple and Wonder versions of inline bindings
    > were not compatible - is this (still) true?

    No, the WOD view is there, that is what I use all the time.

    Chuck

    --
    Chuck Hill             Senior Consultant / VP Development