Re: wocomponent wizard preview

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Feb 24 2009 - 12:47:29 EST

    >> Now for double bonus points, can they come from the project (e.g.
    >> project specific templates)?
    > No. Hey, this game is fun. Give me another one!
    OK .. yes .. committed. Defaults to look in Templates/<template
    folder name>, with a build.properties override for the "Templates"
    folder name for our maven brothers to put it in a folder path of some
    permutation of the words "main" "java" "src" and "resources". It does
    not cascade into project dependencies, though I know someone's going
    to ask for that next.

    ms