Re: How to edit a component

From: Anders Peterson (anders_peterso..ptimatika.se)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2009 - 03:09:36 EST

    Chuck Hill wrote:
    > On Feb 24, 2009, at 2:20 AM, Anders Peterson wrote:
    >> I was reading on the wiki about editing a component, but that doesn't
    >> match the current tools. I can't see the wod file.
    > It should look like this:
    >
    > The .html and .wod view are resizable. My guess is that your .wod
    > view is just compressed. Grab the dark grey divider handle and drag
    > it up. Better?

    Yes, thank you. A little bit difficult to grab that divider even after
    you found it and knows what it does.

    The best part WOBuilder - why I was reluctant to abandon it - was that
    hybrid/conceptual component view (in combination with the drag-and-drop
    binding functionality). It was neither a wysiwyg preview nor an html
    (outline) view/editor, but it gave me a very good idea about what my
    page would look like and what the code looked like.

    I'd like to be able to drag-and-drop bindings from the Bindings view to
    the html-file outline view.

    ...or even, Replace the Preview view with the expanded outline and
    implement the drag-and-bind there. The outline only needs the compact form.

    /Anders