Re: wocomponent wizard preview

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2009 - 07:09:24 EST

    On 25/02/2009, at 10:40 PM, Q wrote:

    > This is pretty easy to add, but what do people normally do when they
    > create localised components?

    I was thinking about this yesterday (failed to mention obviously)
    about whether to allow for the selection of locales in the wizard.
    It's either yet another reason for choosing the component output
    folder and/or there needs to be some sort of choice made about which
    *.lproj folders to create/populate.

    If it's a decision made subsequent to an existing component (i.e., to
    create another one for another lang) then the controller needs to be
    optional or raise a warning.

    > Do you just create one component and copy the .wo bundle to multiple
    > folders, or create the same component multiple times with different
    > target folders?

    The latter question isn't a possibility with the current wizard so
    that leaves the former as the only option.

    I don't see anything in WOLips already dealing with localized
    components (at least in terms of creation).

    > On 25/02/2009, at 8:19 PM, Henrique Gomes wrote:
    >
    >> It might be nice if the wizard warned if a wocomponent of the same
    >> name already exists before overwriting it?
    >> Just happened to me right now :-)
    >>
    >> Henrique Gomes
    >
    > --
    > Seeya...Q