How to embed a hyperlink in an error message

From: amiel montecillo (bosyotec..mail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2009 - 00:27:06 EST

    Hi List,

    This maybe a very simple question but is escaping me.

    How do I embed a hyperlink in one of my error messages ?

    The situation is that, when a validation fails (e.g. required field not
    supplied by user), an error message is displayed like:

    Invalid username/password. *Register now!* <- I'd like this to be a
    hyperlink to one of my pages in a wonder application.

    The error message is generated in my java class.

    Amiel

    --
    Falling in love with WebObjects ( scary! )