Re: How to embed a hyperlink in an error message

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2009 - 10:43:21 EST

    On Feb 25, 2009, at 9:27 PM, amiel montecillo wrote:

    > Hi List,
    >
    > This maybe a very simple question but is escaping me.
    >
    > How do I embed a hyperlink in one of my error messages ?
    >
    > The situation is that, when a validation fails (e.g. required field
    > not supplied by user), an error message is displayed like:
    >
    > Invalid username/password. Register now! <- I'd like this to be a
    > hyperlink to one of my pages in a wonder application.
    >
    > The error message is generated in my java class.

    Why not put it in the page?

    <webobject name="HasBadLoginMessageConditional">
            <webobject name="BadLoginMessageString">
            <webobject name="RegisterNowHyperLink">
    </webobject name="HasBadLoginMessageConditional">

    Otherwise, you will need to add a direct action, use WOContext to
    generate a direct action URL, and form the link in code.

    Chuck

    --
    Chuck Hill             Senior Consultant / VP Development