Re: How to embed a hyperlink in an error message

From: amiel montecillo (bosyotec..mail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2009 - 11:52:49 EST

    I was trying to stay away from lots of conditionals on the html. (not that
    they are bad, just my taste). Now with the last statement you gave, seems
    quite a bit of work just to generate a link in java code. :) So I'm keeping
    it simple for now and put the link on the html.

    Thanks,
    Amiel

    --
    socket error: unable to connect to 127.0.0.1