AjaxBusyIndicator bug/feature?

From: amiel montecillo (bosyotec..mail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2009 - 23:29:50 EST

    HI all,

    I like to use the global busy indicator so as not to worry about putting
    individual busy thingy on each component.

    But not all of my pages have ajax capability and so with AjaxBusyIndicator
    on my header, it complains "AjaxBusy not defined". If I put an empty
    AjaxUpdateContainer on that page, the browser won't complain I guess since
    wonder.js was included with AjaxUpdateContainer.

    Thanks,
    Amiel

    --
    socket error: unable to connect to 127.0.0.1