How to propagate subcomponent ivars to its parent component

From: amiel montecillo (bosyotec..mail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 02 2009 - 05:04:20 EST

    Hello All,

    I am trying to create a reusable text filter component. It has 2
    WOPopupButtons and a WOTextField contained in a WOForm to filter a grid
    listing.

    How do I make it such that the parent component will get the values selected
    on the 3 fields when the filter form is submitted?

    On top of that, I also need to create an action binding on my subcomponent
    so that I can bind that action on the parent and filter the results. Any
    articles/posts explaining how to accomplish this?

    Thanks,
    Amiel

    --
    socket error: unable to connect to 127.0.0.1