How to determine what component the action came from?

From: amiel montecillo (bosyotec..mail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 02 2009 - 21:50:20 EST

    Hello list,

    I am trying to understand the invokeAction process.

    I have a component (CRUD component) with 2 (WOHyperlink) subcomponents which
    are a "Delete" and "Update" hyperlink.

    I am overriding the invokeAction method on the CRUD component to catch the
    action fired on the 2 subcomponents.

    On the CRUD.invokeAction method, how can I determine that the action request
    came from the "Delete" or "Update" hyperlink?

    Thanks,
    Amiel

    --
    socket error: unable to connect to 127.0.0.1