can't update

From: TW (list..hetimmy.com)
Date: Tue Mar 03 2009 - 18:21:32 EST

    All:

    Now I know I've seen this before and I think I may have had to re-
    install to fix it. And I'm just hoping that I don't need to do that.
    Errors look like:

    An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
       No repository found containing: org.objectstyle.wolips/osgi.bundle/
    3.4.5693
       No repository found containing: org.objectstyle.wolips.ant/
    osgi.bundle/3.4.5693
       No repository found containing: org.objectstyle.wolips.apieditor/
    osgi.bundle/3.4.5693
       No repository found containing: org.objectstyle.wolips.base.feature/
    org.eclipse.update.feature/3.4.5693
       No repository found containing:
    org.objectstyle.wolips.baseforplugins/osgi.bundle/3.4.5693
       No repository found containing:
    org.objectstyle.wolips.baseforuiplugins/osgi.bundle/3.4.5693
       No repository found containing: org.objectstyle.wolips.bindings/
    osgi.bundle/3.4.5693

    etc.

    Is there any simple way to fix the failed updates issue?

    Tim
    UCLA GSE&IS